MUST-HAVE SURVIVALIST TOOL – Whether you’re a hard core survivalist, or simply enjoy hunting, camping, bushcraft, building backyard campfires or teaching Boy Scouts, you’ll want this tool in your pack.
QUALITY – Magnesium rod and stainless steel scraper makes fire starting simple and is designed to last through repeated and rigorous use. Ferro rod gives you up to 12,000 strikes that will let you start fires even in extreme weather conditions.
scraper to create sparks up to 5,500 degrees F to ignite a fire. Ferro rod and striker are held on paracord lanyard making it easy to keep handy.
a multi-function tool. Also includes emergency whistle. Fire starter can also be used as a signal in emergencies
* Color: Black
* Material: magnesium (the flint), iron (the second part)
mini version：Diameter: 0.16 inches, long :2.5 inches
Lengthen upgrade version:Diameter: 0.3 inches, long :4.5 inches
present a whistle
* Mini shape, light weight, space-saving and easy to carry.
* Made from magnesium and iron, fireproof, water-resistant, shatterproof.
* Only consists two simple parts, but owns multi-function.
* Stringed by a black thick string, easy to carry.
* Function: Flint/Bottle Opener/Scraper, and more functions are waiting for your recovery(mini version does not have this feature).
* Applicable at anywhere, anytime and any condition, including moist weather or low temperature
* Simplicity of operation.
* High quality, can be used for thousands of times.
Directions for fire starter use:
1. Gather kindling and tinder for your fire.
2. Shave magnesium from your fire starter rod onto the pile of tinder with serrated edge of striker.
3. Strike down on rod with striker to create spark and ignite tinder.
4. Feed flame with smaller sticks without smothering flame.
How To Use:
1. Scrape some magnesium powder on inflammable materials, like paper or branch.
2. Place the flint on ground at about 45 degree and 2.5 cm from the magnesium powder scraped, then scrape the flint fast to produce some sparks so as to light up the inflammable materials.